According to DialAFlight, one of the UK’s leading travel operators, here are the top hotel swimming pools in Las Vegas. The city, famed for its grandeur hotels and casinos, also holds a reputation for its surreal range of luxurious hotel swimming pools.
Here are the top five best hotel swimming pools in the city – as voted by DialAFlight’s own customers.
- Mandalay Bay Beach: Laden with 3000 tonnes of authentic sand, Manadaly BayBeach has certainly been created to resemble a real seaside. The pools themselves cover a massive eleven acres and are equipped with wave machines and rapids to keep swimmers occupied. Beach villas on the ‘shore’ allow extra privacy and even private service.
- The Garden of the Gods: Located at Caesar’s Palace, these pools echo the hotel itself- decorated with Greco-Roman statuary and palatial splendour. The most unusual pool here is the newly opened “Chocolate Pool,” officially dubbed the Sokolati Pool, which features a chocolate waterfall and three acres of literally sweet swimming. A must for Charlie and the chocolate factory fans!
- The Flamingo: The pool complex at the Flamingo is a tropical paradise squeezed into 15 acres along the main Strip. Lagoons and a waterfall connect the various pools together, and a seasonal waterslide is certain to amuse both the young and the young at heart. Lifeguards keep watch over the swimmers here and pool attendants roam the grounds seeing to the refreshment needs of guests.
- The Monte Carlo: The lazy river at this pool complex is hundreds of feet long, and there are four pools in total, including one equipped with realistic wave action to mimic the seashore. On weekends, the complex adopts a “beach party” theme complete with a sand volleyball competition and live DJs playing a variety of music from the golden oldies to the most recent hits.
- The Tropicana: This casino is themed as a Polynesian resort, with the pool completing the image of a South Pacific paradise. The main pool features a central island complete with foliage, a perfect place to stretch out and relax after an invigorating swim through cool crystal waters.